We welcome guest blog proposals from enthusiastic and talented writers and can help to raise your profile among our visitors by promoting you or your company on our website and across our social media channels. We do not accept paid or sponsored posts under any circumstances, but if you are a genuine writer with an idea for a unique and interesting post related to travel or finance then we'd love to hear from you.
Due to the high number of guest post requests we receive, we have created the following short guide which outlines some important information about our blog and the types of posts we are likely to accept. Please read this information carefully, and when you're ready you can submit your request to us.
*Data from Google Analytics, March 2018 - March 2019
Successful guest contributions are engaging posts that tell an interesting story or teach our readers something new about travel or finance. Articles should be written specifically for a UK audience, and we are more likely to accept requests that contain original or unique content. Writing style is not important but we do expect the content to be consistent, logically-structured and written to a high standard of English. In return, we will gladly allow a single link to your website in the body of the post. In addition:
- We expect you to respond to any comments published about your post.
- Data, quotations and any other sourced content must be properly attributed.
Types of posts we will not accept
We consider each request individually and would prefer to hear your post suggestions rather than dictate terms of acceptability. However, we will automatically decline any requests that:
- Have not been written for a UK audience.
- Have been published elsewhere.
- Are based on 'lists', for example: "Top 10 things to do..."
- Are overly promotional for a company or website, or are part of a link-building scheme.
- Are offensive, inaccurate, or overly-critical of individuals or companies.
Submit your request
You may submit up to three topic suggestions or completed articles to us for consideration. If you are submitting topic suggestions, please include some links to examples of your previous written work. We will endeavour to respond to all requests within three working days.
- Completed articles should be in HTML (preferred) or Word format.
- Please include a separate short author bio (~100 words) and optionally a profile picture and link to your website.
- Posts must include a featured image in 16:9 format: ideally (h)800px (w)450px.
Requests should be sent to: